Here you have the recording of the live event of yesterday, Tuesday 24, about syntonic learning at primary school and a physics lab for secondary school.
Among the feedback there are a few people claiming not being able to keep up with the course, they say interesting but too difficult and dense. For these cases, I remember that the MOOC and the discussion space will remain freely accessible to everybody in the following months.
There are still some asking what they are expected to do:
- study the slides about the topics relevant for your teaching activities
- watch the videos
- download LibreOffice
- activate LibreLogo Toolbar in LibreOffice
- repeat the examples shown in the slides
- try to change something, play with the code
- if you like to do so, download the set of Logo programs in http://iamarf.ch/mooc/logo-odt-files.zip
- upload your works in the Material section in the LearningLab (create your own folder there and place your files there)
- ask in the discussion space if you have problems or you are willing to share ideas
There are other specific (very interesting) feedback… I’m working on them right now…